Assessments and Internal Examinations
In addition to regular homework, assessment and monitoring of pupil progress is an essential part of school life at Craigavon Senior High School. All pupils sit internal examinations. In February Year 12 will sit their mock examinations while Year 11 will complete their mocks in April. All pupils must complete tracking tests at different stages of the academic year and results are made available to parents in order for them to oversee their child's progress.
The internal examination timetable will be uploaded in due course.
External Examinations – CCEA Northern Ireland
The School works with a number of different Awarding Bodies for both GCSE and Btech Examinations. The majority of subjects follow Northern Ireland’s Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) Curriculum but certain subjects are also taken by different UK Examination Bodies, including: AQA, OCR, WJEC and Pearson.
You may visit the Summer 2023 area of CCEA’s website here, where they will post up-to-date information on awarding and assessment arrangements for the Summer 2023 examination series.
- External Examination Resit Payment Form 23-24
- Final CCEA GCSE Timetable Summer 2023 2
- Final CCEA GCSE Timetable March 2023
- Information for Candidates - Information about you and How we use it
- Information for Candidates on Internal Assessment and Coursework
- Information fro Candidates for Onscreen Tests
- Information fro Candidates for Written Examinations
- Post-Results-Service June23 Proforma
- Preparing for Exams