Vision & Values
We as a school, work together to build positive futures for all. Our school community is a place where learners develop respect for themselves, for those around them and for the school environment. Values are established and skills developed, allowing pupils to build their confidence, achieve their potential, contribute successfully to society and play an active part in shaping the future for themselves and others.
Underpinning everything we do is the desire to raise attainment, provide opportunities for achievement and celebrate success.
- Respect for self, respect for others, respect for our community and respect for the school environment.
- Inclusion is not tolerance it is unquestionable acceptance.
- Do not settle for less than your best – be committed to being all you can be.
Working together, we encourage all pupils to become:
- Successful Learners – who take responsibility for their own learning and self-development
- Promote well-being by providing a safe, caring, and supportive environment for every member of our school community
- Confident Individuals – who have high self-esteem and value their own worth
- Nurture positive relationships through respect for diversity and sensitivity toward others
- Responsible Citizens – who show respect and care for each other and their community
- Foster personal qualities such as kindness, aspiration, integrity, and respect
- Effective Contributors – who make a positive contribution to society
- Develop leadership, independence, confidence, and resilience in every pupil